Okay, so those of us here at LTS HQ may be a little biased on the topic of height and bedroom prowess, but we’ve got more than a few reasons to believe that tall girls make better lovers... and here's eight of them!
1. CONFIDENCEHeight is a great litmus test for finding partners who are comfortable with themselves both in the bedroom and in life. There are few things as sexy as a woman who wears her height with confidence.
2. LONG LEGS LOOK GREAT IN STOCKINGS...There are very few things in life that gets the blood pumping quicker than a pair of shapely legs in stockings. But when the legs are also way longer than average? Forget about it.
And yes, we know how to use ‘em.
3. ... AND HIGH HEELS!Stockings + high heels=is it just us or is it getting hot in here?
4. BECAUSE THE EXPERT SAYS SOTo confirm our suspicions, we reached out to Arianne Cohen, author of the ultra-relatable Tall Book. She says:
Us tall women have some tricks up our sleeves. Like presence! It's sexually magnetic. And there's a sense of being enveloped by someone's body that's really sexy, that only tall women can pull off. Not to mention the power and awe when a taller person is enjoying pleasure. These are things only tall people know about."
5. NETFLIX AND CHILLIN'Earlier in the year, we ran a saucy poll asking tall girls around the world for their thoughts on a range of romantic issues – a naughty 25% of tall women responded saying they’re down with a bit of Netflix and Chill at least once a week!
6. THERE'S MORE OF US TO LOVENeed we say more?
7. NOBODY WEARS AN LBD LIKE A TALL GIRLWhen date night rolls around, every tall girl knows the sheer power of her little black dress. Same goes for those occasions where you need to turn heads at the bar - again, it comes back to those killer legs.
8. DUDES LOVE THE ATTENTIONThere's a reason nearly every successful catwalk model on the planet is made tall, and it's seen as a classical quality of feminine beauty. When a guy walks into a bar with a tall, modelesque stunner on his arm, he gets instant bro points from his friends…
… not to mention they’ll be both fascinated and in awe of the bedroom logistics.