Skip to

  1. navigation
  2. content
Delivery & Returns

Great News!
We now deliver 92% of UK parcels on a secure 2-4 day tracked service. (We’re working on the other 8%).

UK Delivery
Express (Signature Required)
Click & Collect (UK Stores)

International Delivery
Channel Islands
Rest of Europe
Rest Of World



Delivery Time
2- 4 business days*
Orders placed before 1pm - next working day - exclusions apply
3-5 business days

Delivery Time
5-6 business days
Visit our German or Eurozone websites
up to 10 business days
Visit our US website
Visit our Canadian website
Visit our Australian website
up to 10 business days

Countries outside the EU may charge import duty, which will be your own responsibility to pay.

*Please note, a small number of deliveries are made from our stores, and may take up to 5 business days.

Gift wrapping services - Add the luxe factor with your gift wrapped in tissue in our beautiful new boxes.

Click and Collect

You can now have your order delivered to one of our UK stores for FREE, ready for collection in 3-5 days. At the checkout you have option to select a store to collect from. We will email you to let you know when you order will be ready to collect. See maps and opening times for our stores.

When collecting your order, please ensure you have your order confirmation email or other proof of ID. We are happy for someone else to collect your order but they must have the confirmation email.

If you have not collected your order within 10 days, the order will be cancelled and your item will be refunded.

Questions? See our Delivery FAQ

Returns & Exchanges

All UK returns are free of charge, via Royal Mail or Collect+ (details included in your parcel)

If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase simply return the item in the condition supplied with your order summary or receipt, within 30 days of receipt. If you wish to purchase a replacement item please include details with your return. There is no delivery charge for replacement items.

Full instructions on how to return will be included with your package.
There are three ways to make a return:

1. In store – simply visit one of stores for a quick and easy refund. Please note, only items bought in our House of Fraser concession can be returned there.

2. By mail
A UK freepost returns label is included in your parcel.

The returns address is:

Long Tall Sally
1 Peterwood Park
Peterwood Way

3. With Collect+
Drop off your return at one of over 5,000 local stores in the UK. A free Collect+ label is included in your parcel, or visit to print a new one.

Refund Process
We endeavour to process your returns as quickly as possible but please allow up to 14 days. You will be emailed when the refund has been completed.

Sale Returns Policy
We operate a policy of exchange only within 7 Days on sale items purchased in store. Sale items purchased online may be returned in the condition supplied, with the tags attached and your order summary or receipt, within 30 days of parcel delivery.

Swimwear Returns Policy
All swimwear must have the hygiene liner intact and all tags attached in order for your return to be processed.

Questions? See our Returns FAQ

UK Express Delivery Exclusions

We are unable to offer next day express delivery to the following areas of the UK:
  • Aberdeen
  • BFPO
  • Channel Islands
  • Inverness
  • Isle of Man
  • Kilmarnock
  • Northern Ireland
  • Oban
  • Orkney
  • Perth
  • Scilly Isles
  • Shetland